MinerGate is an open cryptocurrency miner and mining pool facility available that can run on any environment. It was officially introduced in the year 2014 by a group of people. And works with one simple aim to make mining truly accessible to everyone regardless of investment size, technical background, or experience in cryptocurrencies. It provides 10 different coins for mining. These are Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin gold Ethereum Classic (ETC), Monero (XMR), Monero-Classic (XMC), AEON, Zcash (ZEC), Bytecoin (BCN) and Grin.
As per 2017 data, miners were paid 20 million dollars. One is rewarded based on the hashing one is committing. You can take this mining experience on any platform whether be it Windows, Mac OS, Linux. It even comes in the form of a mobile app such that it can be used remotely. It is user-friendly and can be used by both amateurs to veterans.
QUICK NOTE: Its mobile app may just serve as a controlling device but one may not be able to mine cryptocurrencies with its help.
Well, anyhow this much information is not sufficient. So, let us study about MinerGate in detail.
How does MinerGate work?
It is very easy to start with MinerGate. You may just require feasible hardware and you are good to connect with around 500000 miners. Selecting the plan is the first step to start mining with. You can make use of the smart mining feature by simply downloading it on your computer’s GPUs and CPUs. You need to sign-up to your account, download the software and then use it. Make use of your email id and a strong password to sign in. It has a 1.5% fee for PPS payments and a 1% fee for PPLNS
Features Of MinerGate
You may find a variety of new features with MinerGate. Some of them are discussed below:
· A benchmarking tab is present to analyze what one can achieve.
· Mining tab present can be used to select which crypto to mine.
· They have a little calculator to calculate mining profitability.
· Provides reliable 24/7 service centers.
· It has a community of 3, 00,000+ members.
· The withdrawals of MinerGate are done through Freewallet’s.
· Cooperates with Google 2-factor authorization to keep your device safe.
· All the coins are pure and come from unlocked block rewards.
· It has its own GUI miner and console-based conversion.
· Supports TRON.
· It can be used to work from both GPU and CPU to mine multiple cryptos. This helps the one in maximizing his profits.
· You need to pay fees only for the coins you mine in.
· It’s easy to use and open nature attracts a lot of miners to use this.
· It provides flexibility by allowing a miner to mine multiple coins using just their personal computers.
· Bitcoin mining was officially shut down in the year 2019 so it no more supports its mining.
· One may not earn profits if not operated on dedicated mining hardware.
· It does not provide transparency and seems to be stealing the user’s hash rate.
These days mining is a good and serious business to earn. To improve efficiency miners make use of miner rigs. There are approximately 500000 miners who are being profiled because of MinerGate. It receives an average new signup of around 1500 daily. MinerGate provides a true mining experience to its users. It is one of the cost-efficient ways to perform mining. It is neither too easy nor too hard to use MinerGate and perform mining. One needs to carefully analyze and operate for better operations. If one does not find it convenient in using, then he can easily withdraw by clicking on the withdrawal application from the dashboard. It provides a safe and secure environment for using it. It requires investment in terms of time, money, and energy. It provides an option of cloud mining for its users that features ASIC technology. It is an ideal option for all beginners. It provides an experience to a new world with crypto.
I HOPE THIS REVIEW HELPED YOU IN LEARNING ABOUT THE FUNCTIONALITY OF MINERGATE.
HAPPY MINING TO YOU ALL!